- Each blade weighs 10 tons and is 131 feet in length
- Blades require 8 mph winds to turn and will stop when winds are in excess of 55 mph
- The blades turn around 18 rpm
- The speed at the tip of the blades is around 170 mph
- From the tip of the hub to the base is 263 feet
- 55 foot Octagon
- 441 yards of concrete – weighing 770 tons
- 40 tons of rebar
- 400 yards of packed clay is 600 tons
- Total weight of each base is 1410 tons
- The hub is about the same size as a car garage and weighs about 77 tons.
How much power will they produce?
Each turbine is capable of producing 2 kWh and from 2014-2018, they produced an annual average of just over 7 million kWh.